"Crazymania: All Star Weekend 3" April 8 & 9!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:08 pm

It won't be Samoa Joe. He's somewhere in Ohio that weekend I believe (oddly enough, while Ohio's own M-Dogg is in SoCal, bizzaro world I say)
I do think we will see Joe back in PWG someday, just probably not in the near future (not like he was on every show anyway)

Really though, it doesn't even matter who it is to me. I just enjoy mystery opponent deals in general (especially on big shows) The mystery keeps the level of hype high, plus it gives you something extra to look forward too and it's always fun trying to guess it.... so I'm glad PWG is doing another one here (it usually pays off, if you don't insanely OVER HYPE it like ROH did recently)

I just hope it's not Christopher Daniels....
TigerDriver98

Postby astro_zombie » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:42 am

TigerDriver98 wrote:(oddly enough, while Ohio's own M-Dogg is in SoCal, bizzaro world I say)

BIZZARO!
astro_zombie

Postby Paul Burns » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:15 pm

Jesus tittyfucking christ, this show is LOADED!

KoW/Briscoes will be freaken sweet, and Sydal vs Steen? Fuck yes! Cool to see Sydal booked for PWG!

Night 2 looks great also...I want to see Strong/Sydal, Arrogance/Briscoes will freaken rock too!
Paul Burns

Postby HeartPunch33 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:07 pm

Joey's surprise opponent will be..........................Billy Kidman.
HeartPunch33

Postby WannaB » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:55 pm

Kidman... hmmmm. That'd be cool.

I'm hoping it'll be someone bigger. I have a few ideas, but I dunno. American Dragon seems like the most logical, so I guess my pick is a long shot.
WannaB

Postby WrestlingFanMatt » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:46 pm

LOL at Kidman especially since he's flaked on a few bookings in the past. American Dragon would be cool to see but i'm hoping it's someone else
WrestlingFanMatt

Postby Joel » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:59 am

I dont have a clue where he is but....

Could Ryan's opponent be....Bobby Quance??? :)
Joel

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:22 am

not a complaint, just asking. i read somewhere that the date of these shows was changed as to not conflict with a TNA ppv, is that true?? if so it's strange that the only TNA guy booked is chris sabin. it works out better for me anyways since my son doesn't have a wrestling tournament that weekend but still just curious. it also tends to make me lean twards the mystery opponent being a TNA guy, joe, AJ, or daniels most likely although i'd love to see monty brown POOOOOOOOOOOUNCE joey.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby WannaB » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:18 pm

No, it was changed because someone in PWG was offered a big show, but it would've conflicted. I don't think I can tell you who though. Sorry.

But the TNA ppv & WrestleMania weekend were probably concerns as well.
WannaB

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:34 pm

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:not a complaint, just asking. i read somewhere that the date of these shows was changed as to not conflict with a TNA ppv, is that true?? if so it's strange that the only TNA guy booked is chris sabin.

Does the name Roderick Strong ring a bell? He's a TNA guy aswell. Plus a lot of PWG fans are TNA fans, and PWG wouldn't want to force fans to choose them or TNA. It's a wise idea. Not saying that's the reason, as I don't know the answer to that.

No, it was changed because someone in PWG was offered a big show, but it would've conflicted. I don't think I can tell you who though. Sorry.

I know the answer to this though. It turns out Disco Machine will traveling to Jupiter, FL for to play with the Palm Beach County Cardinals(The St. Louis Cardinals Single A baseball team) under the name Tyler Greene and will be playing shortstop. Congrats to Disco Machine, hopefully you'll make it to the Memphis Redbirds roster and someday replace David Eckstein.
SoCalAndy

Postby Big Joe » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:43 pm

If the shows were originally on April 22, then that's easy. I'll give you a hint: Super Dragon, ROH.
Big Joe

Postby CheMateo » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:52 pm

Night one and two as we all know look awesome. In regards to night one, what matches are you folks looking forward to the most? I am looking forward to Kevin Steen vs. Matt Sydal (Thanks for finally bringing him in PWG!) The three way match for the World Title. Los Luchas vs Cape Fear. And the Briscoes vs. The Kings Of Wrestling. I take it the Briscoe's are good again? I remember hearing a while ago they had alot of ring rust.
CheMateo

Postby npdavis » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:07 pm

Steen/Sydal...fuck yeah!
npdavis

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:05 am

SoCalAndy wrote:
LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:not a complaint, just asking. i read somewhere that the date of these shows was changed as to not conflict with a TNA ppv, is that true?? if so it's strange that the only TNA guy booked is chris sabin.

Does the name Roderick Strong ring a bell? He's a TNA guy aswell. Plus a lot of PWG fans are TNA fans, and PWG wouldn't want to force fans to choose them or TNA. It's a wise idea. Not saying that's the reason, as I don't know the answer to that.

I know the answer to this though. It turns out Disco Machine will traveling to Jupiter, FL for to play with the Palm Beach County Cardinals(The St. Louis Cardinals Single A baseball team) under the name Tyler Greene and will be playing shortstop. Congrats to Disco Machine, hopefully you'll make it to the Memphis Redbirds roster and someday replace David Eckstein.

ah, i forgot about roderick being in TNA, haven't seen him there for awhile now. i agree it's wise but still surprising that AJ or daniels aren't booked. plenty of talent on this card regardless.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby CheMateo » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:09 pm

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote: but still surprising that AJ or daniels aren't booked. plenty of talent on this card regardless.

I think that the way this show is set and who is booked for it is perfect. We don't need Styles or daniels for this show.
CheMateo

Postby Paul Burns » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:36 pm

astro_zombie wrote:
TigerDriver98 wrote:(oddly enough, while Ohio's own M-Dogg is in SoCal, bizzaro world I say)

BIZZARO!

Don't you mean, BIZZARO bizzaro?
Paul Burns

Postby astro_zombie » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:42 pm

Paul Burns wrote:
astro_zombie wrote:

BIZZARO!

Don't you mean, BIZZARO bizzaro?

:lol:

man, i love those bizarros
astro_zombie

Postby evilpaz » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:43 pm

HeartPunch33 wrote:Joey's surprise opponent will be..........................Billy Kidman.

Adam Pearce. Thank you and good night.
evilpaz

Postby It's A Bomb » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:48 pm

I hope it's anyone but Adam Pearce. I have no desire to ever see him in a PWG ring again. No Adam Pearce please, no Adam Pearce ever again in PWG.
It's A Bomb

Postby bford24 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:37 pm

I can't wait for this event. Work is kinda slow this week and knowing the show is close is helping me get through the week. I just hope it is a great surprise no matter who it is as the opponent.
bford24

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum