The "Which DVDs Should I Get" Super-Thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Which DVDs Should I Get" Super-Thread

Postby KickToKill » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:28 am

Anyone know how long FEAR has been out of print? I actually need to get another copy of it
KickToKill

Postby Jack » Mon May 25, 2015 11:24 am

I'm brand new to PWG and so far i've only seen some highlight reels. What would be a first full show/compilation to watch?
Jack

Postby ifeellikeamark » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:57 am

I've never watched a PWG show and I'm thinking of starting with BOLA. Is that a good idea and which year would be good one to start with?
ifeellikeamark

Postby eastbay510 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:12 am

ifeellikeamark wrote:I've never watched a PWG show and I'm thinking of starting with BOLA. Is that a good idea and which year would be good one to start with?

2012 And up are all great, you can skip the previous two.

If I recomended one DVD to buy get Steenwolf, probally the best PWG show ever. Also Threemendous III is great, and the first shows from this year were both awesome, expecially Dont Sweat the Technique.
eastbay510

Postby ifeellikeamark » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:31 am

eastbay510 wrote:
ifeellikeamark wrote:I've never watched a PWG show and I'm thinking of starting with BOLA. Is that a good idea and which year would be good one to start with?

2012 And up are all great, you can skip the previous two.

If I recomended one DVD to buy get Steenwolf, probally the best PWG show ever. Also Threemendous III is great, and the first shows from this year were both awesome, expecially Dont Sweat the Technique.

Nice one. It's pretty difficult knowing where to start, so thanks for the help. I can't wait to watch them.
ifeellikeamark

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum