Ronin punched a fan?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby Ryan! » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:37 pm

ETERNALnoc951 wrote:This is Freds friend. I wasnt there over the weekend. Trust me if i was there ronin would have been dropped. Wait until the next show i swear too everyone that im going to get fred's revenge. I SWEAR. So if anyone sees him or if u he is reading this i got three words for him. I AM COMING.

Im sure after reading this that Ronin is now shaking in his snazzy new gear.
Ryan!

Postby bford24 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:41 pm

Booing is perfectly fine but being an asshole is different. All I saw was your friend knocking a water bottle away from Ronin, which lead to the attack.

Yeah I am sure you will do anything. What are you going to do? You must have a plan.
bford24

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:41 pm

Ronin's shit was pretty snazzy. Although it wasn't as snazzy as Austin Aries' new gear.
SoCalAndy

Postby Ryan! » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:44 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:Ronin's shit was pretty snazzy. Although it wasn't as snazzy as Austin Aries' new gear.

I dont know man. Ronin had a wicked Tron look going on. Aries just looks strange. He goes from being the personal jesus to rob conway.

Image[/quote]
Ryan!

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:45 pm

If anything, Aries looks more like a midget version of Rob Conway and Randy Savage.
SoCalAndy

Postby bford24 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:46 pm

ETERNALnoc951 wrote:OH yea Bford24 if u believe that by booing u deserve to get beat up then Fred is not an idiot u r.

I never said that. I said once you get past words, all bets are off. You can boo or scream till you freaking die but if you get involved in the show in a non-fan manner then you deal with it.
bford24

Postby Ryan! » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:46 pm

Which is why Ronin looking like he is from the future is so much better. I mean who else has the ultra hip pants tucked into the boots look?
Ryan!

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:49 pm

True, Nick Mondo's pants look has nothing on Ronin's.
SoCalAndy

Postby Ryan! » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:50 pm

I beg to differ. Once Shanesphotos.com uploads his pictures we shall compare and see who pulls the look of better.
Ryan!

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:53 pm

Horseshit, Nick Mondo looked like a yardtard. Until he can pull off some futuristic shit(that is if he ever gets time off from his night shifts at Blockbuster, LOL) he has nothing on Ronin's hybrid Tron/Clifford The Big Red Dog look.
SoCalAndy

Postby Ryan! » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:56 pm

Touche So CalAndy. Touche. I take back my statement and proclaim Ronin the master of pants tucked into the boots look. My reasoning is that I have a high disdain for Blockbuster and their employees and their supposed NO LATE FEE deal. They should be brought up on charges of false advertisment. There are late fees. Hollywood Video is were it is at.
Ryan!

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:58 pm

I agree. Blockbuster employees are very rude. Hollywood Video has always given me great service. Although I prefer 20/20 Video.
SoCalAndy

Postby Ryan! » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:00 pm

Is 20/20 a independent shop? I only went to Blockbuster for so many years becasue of a high school chum who would hook it up with free rentals. After he quit I turned in my Rewards card and said goodbye to their system.
Ryan!

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:02 pm

I believe 20/20 is a small chain across the LA Area. They've always been good to me.
SoCalAndy

Postby evilj » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:19 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:
evilj wrote:A wrestler should never lay his hands on an audience member.

And a audience member should never slap a wrestler. Ronin got slapped first, he defended himself in a heated moment. No point in trying to defend this "Fred" guy who shouldn't have been acting like a jackass to begin with. Anyone who thinks Ronin is at fault is a fucking idiot like "Fred".

if such is the case, then I would agree with you. Again, I am only speculating.

However, from my pov which is perhaps bias, if ronin threw water at him, and then fred threw the hat, ronin poured water on the hat, then fred wiggled it and water hit him, then ronin punched him?

seems like fred was just reacting to whatever ronin did, if water is interpreted as a physical contact, then ronin would have initiated it first. I mean, couldn't he have just pushed fred back?

either way, I think most likely this was the best thing to happen to ronin.
evilj

Postby JayJay » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:03 pm

Maybe I'm a little too new to PWG, but can someone explain the Hello Kitty heat? I'm sure it's a great story.

Anyways, VideoMan in Westminster is the place to go.
JayJay

Postby Paul Burns » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:59 pm

ETERNALnoc951 wrote:This is Freds friend. I wasnt there over the weekend. Trust me if i was there ronin would have been dropped. Wait until the next show i swear too everyone that im going to get fred's revenge. I SWEAR. So if anyone sees him or if u he is reading this i got three words for him. I AM COMING.

LOL. Please do it. Please.
Paul Burns

Postby Raven Crow » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:28 am

Let me make a couple of points her: First off Eternal, you honestly think those who run PWG would let you into the event after making such an idiotic threat. And second from what I heard even when "Tard Boy" was at the events he never got to this point with the wrestlers. Fred is an ididot because he crossed the line. Eternal is an idiot because he is trying to act touch when the truth of the matter is he is probably some 5'3" 90-pound saoking wet noodle who thinks he is tough. So to echo Paul Burns comment: Please do come, PLEASE!!!!!! I am sure Ronin and a few other guys would love to slap around a little pussy noodle like Eternal.

And one more thing: "TARD BOY" RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raven Crow

Postby WannaB » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:59 am

The hello kitty chants started just because of Ronin's mask and how it resembles the Hello Kitty. Not really a great story behind it unfortunately.
WannaB

Postby noah_ther » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:29 am

Dude... that shiz was CRAZY!! I saw everything and the guy never touched Ronin. If anything I think Ronin took it too far... I think SOMEBODY was "living his gimmick". Yeah I understand he's a heel, but guys like Super Dragon are apparently known for that kind of stuff, Ronin tryin' to become SD Jr. by doing the same is just weird. I think Mighty Morphin Ronin Ranger just went a little too far and was waiting for the fan to do anything that might give him any kind of possible opening for whoopin' him. Besides, I agree that fans should be able to say what they want to the wrestlers if the wrestlers can say what they want to the fans. I saw Ronin spit on one fan a few shows ago, the big Aussie dude I think.

Look, in pro sports if a fan is heckling an athlete and he goes into the stand to push him, punch him, or pour coke on him, he's suspended and fined. Granted, PWG isn't MLB or the NBA, but still there is a line. I can tell you that the fan didn't touch Ronin and waving your hat to get the water off of it and brushing it against someone's arm doesn't necessitate you gettin' all UFC on someone. I dunno, I love PWG and all, but too many fans are just giving all the wrestlers a free pass for anything they do now. Like, don't boo a wrestler b/c then he can physically acost you. Don't boo a wrestler or throw a hat near him because he can douse you with water and punch you in the eye. Geeez. I guess if things don't happen to YOU then you shouldn't care right? I mean, if Super Dragon or Ronin decided to actually pull down their pants and piss on a fan who is booing them then it's justified right?

Eh, who am I kidding, I guess if no one cares about kickin' a handicapped girl's wheel chair, no one cares if Ronin goes shoot fighting on a fan. Then again...CHris Hero is the MAN, that fool came out of no where and i SWEAR he had that dude in a Cobra Clutch to kick him out of the gym.
noah_ther

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum