Small Question About Uk Show

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Small Question About Uk Show

Postby Nathan » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:08 am

Hi, Im attending the Uk show, Am a huge fan of the Indy Scene and have really come to like Pwg since there debut. Just trying to work out something, At the show I wanna wear my Eddie Guerrero 1967 - 2005 Tshirt and Im just thinking If I would get the stupid Wwe fan response ?

Also, Im wondering if the Pwg staff are willing to take preorders as Im hoping to get the 10 newest Dvds as I havnt got one since Ernest P Worrell. Thanks.
Nathan

Re: Small Question About Uk Show

Postby Evilguest » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:13 am

Nathan wrote:Hi, Im attending the Uk show, Am a huge fan of the Indy Scene and have really come to like Pwg since there debut. Just trying to work out something, At the show I wanna wear my Eddie Guerrero 1967 - 2005 Tshirt and Im just thinking If I would get the stupid Wwe fan response ?

Also, Im wondering if the Pwg staff are willing to take preorders as Im hoping to get the 10 newest Dvds as I havnt got one since Ernest P Worrell. Thanks.

ooooooooo good question, I'd say you wouldn't just cause its Eddie. I say wear what you want and flip people off who don't like it. :lol:
Evilguest

Postby Nathan » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:17 am

Cheers dude, Looking really forward to the show, Booked a Spot at the Marriott which is costing me a packet but will easily cover it with the Lineup they got. Awesomeness is around the corner.
Nathan

Postby astro_zombie » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:01 am

you should be fine, dude. eddie guerrero was actually a good wrestler. now, john cena...

you get my point
astro_zombie

Postby Aaron » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:19 am

There won't be a single bad thing said about you wearing that shirt dude.

It was IPW:UK Brawl at the Hall show when we heard that Eddie was found dead and Vampiro was on the card that night. You definitely won't get any "WWE shite" comments.
Aaron

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum